Modular design, works with the Compact Bash or on its own!
The Compact Guide V2 is a light, simple chain-guide, that offers excellent chain security and mud clearance with silent retention. The slider has been designed to offer the perfect balance between weight, chain retention and durability, the open design offers excellent mud clearance. The slider is 3D printed from a high-tech engineering plastic, which is not only incredibly strong, but also offers excellent chemical resistance from bike cleaners/polishes and chain lubes.
The back plate is CNC machined from 6082 aluminium, the use of two fitment points not only saves weight but also makes it possible to fit the chain-guide without removing the cranks. Because of the large array of different chain lines, we have designed the guide to include the use of spacers on the slider and on the frame mounts so you have lots of adjustment if needed to get the the guide perfectly aligned with the chain. Stainless hardware and spacers are included as standard.
The Back plate is available in 7 different colours!
- Back plate precision CNC machined from 6082 Aluminium
- Slider is 3D printed with hard-wearing, low friction materials with good resistance against chemical attack.
- Light and simple design
- Compatible with oval chain rings
- No need to remove cranks for installation
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with 28T to 36T chain rings
- Weight – From 38g