In response to demand from both XC and trail riders for a zero rise handlebar, we have developed the Fatbar Lite Zero Rise and Fatbar Lite Carbon Zero Rise.
Following in depth market research, it was identified that a 780mm width would give trail riders all the width they need and give the option to reduce width for XC racers.
To align with all our handlebar ranges, the 9 degree sweep and the location of the bend from the centre, puts the rider’s hands in the same angular location from the stem as with our riser handlebars. We also matched the ride characteristics of the Fatbar Lite and Fatbar Lite Carbon, to give the same great ride quality.
- High grade 7-series aluminium construction.
- Market leading weight of just 270g.
- Shares the same great flex characteristics, strength and durability as the Fatbar Lite.
- 9 degree sweep and bend position aligned to give the same angular location of the grip section as found on all Renthal handlebars.
- Hard anodised finish.
- Renthal AluGold or Black finish available.
- 8mm clamp diameter.
Sweep: 9 degrees
Equivalent Geometry: 7 degree backsweep / 5 degree upsweep
Clamping Diameter: 31.8mm