Skip to content
- Outcast arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up and deliver a distinctive look.
- PSST™ pressure-relief valves that quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes.
- New bladder-free damper utilising a low-pressure IFP.
- Independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers for greater tunability.
- Adjustable internal volume with Huck Puck system.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device