The Ribbon Coil gives you the spring tunability and stroke control previously found only with air, while giving you the supple linear spring curve, lower friction, longer service life and consistent feel that you get with a coil spring. MRP Ribbon coil forks have also received updates including the ChocoLUXE internals and Norglide Bushings providing less stiction and deliver better-than-ever performance.
Also including tried and tested features like the PSST™ pressure relief valves, bladder-free EssenTTial™ damper utilising a low-pressure IFP ,Outcast arch design and the acclaimed Ramp Control™ technology, this is the hard hitting enduro fork to have.
Coil aficionados have dreamt of a fork that combines these advantages with the latest in chassis and damper technology.
- External Adjustments: Preload, 8-position low-speed compression, 20-position Ramp Control, and rebound
- Internal Adjustments: Travel can be internally adjusted in 5mm increments.
- Stanchions: 35mm
- Spring System: Coil Soft, medium & firm springs included.
- Brake Mount: 180mm PM
- Offset: 39 or 44mm
- Travel (fork): 150 -170mm
- Axle: 15x110mm QR axle standard, Bolt-on optional
- Tyre Clearance: Up to 27.5”x 2.5”
- Wheel Size: 27.5”
- Colour: Black