The Bartlett is in it's own unique class being at home on long-travel all-mountain bikes, freeride or bike park rigs. The dual-crown design provides space efficiency over a single-crown, allowing longer travel at shorter axle-to-crown lengths, as well as stiffness and steering precision.
We took features from our award-winning Ribbon and added more! You'll get the highly-tunable FulFill air spring, low-pressure IFP damper, PSST pressure relief valves and the Outcast arch design. In addition to our Ramp Control technology, the Bartlett also features Huck Pucks - threaded spacers that attach to the Ramp Control allowing you to further tune your air-spring volume.
- External Adjustments: Positive/negative air-spring pressure, low speed compression, ramp control
- Internal Adjustments: Travel (5mm increments), spring volume
- Stanchions 35mm
- Spring System: FulFill independent positive & negative chamber system
- Brake Mount: 180mm PM
- Rake: 49mm
- Travel: 170mm, 180mm or 190mm
- Axle: 15x110mm QR axle standard, Bolt-on optional
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Colour black, coloured decals available separately