Our line of Vapour wheels are the lightweight edge.
The trail focused Vapour 35 wheels are built with outright speed and reliability in mind.
Utilising a wide 30mm internal width rim the Vapour 35 wheels bridge the gap between plus sized wheels and more narrow traditional offerings. With greater width comes increased tyre volume and stability.
In addition to an adept rim, the Vapour 35 wheels utilise our new and improved instantaneous 120 point pickup MT Supadrive and MT Front hubs, with sealed bearings and wide spaced flanges for increased stiffness and durability.
Supplied pre-taped the Vapour 35 is tubeless ready from the box.
- Front Standard: 15mm x 100 thru axle
- Front Boost: 15mm x 110 thru axle
- Rear Standard: 12mm x 142 thru axle, or 9mm x 135 Quick Release
- Rear Boost: 12mm x 148 thru axle
- Rims: Sleeve jointed, tubeless-ready, alloy clincher
- Spokes: Black double butted - stainless
- Nipples: Black ED coated brass nipples
- Rim Depth: 19mm
- Internal Width: 30mm
- External Width: 35mm
- Front Hub Spacing: 100mm or 110mm Boost versions
- Rear spacing: 135/142mm or 148mm Boost versions
- Drillings: 32H
- Disc Mount: IS 6-Bolt
- Spoke pattern: 3 cross
- Recommended Tyre size: 2.25- 2.8"
- Tubeless: Tubeless ready
- Colour: Anodised black hub and rim with anodised black laser etched graphics