The Ridge Line Series is our entry level trail mountain bike range, offering you exceptional value, great performance and reliability.
Catering for standard and Boost fitments, our Ridge Line wheels are designed as a no fuss option for all trail riders.
With a generous 30mm internal width Ridge Line wheels increase tyre volume and maximise the available grip on offer. The tubeless compatible rim profile also allows you to run your choice of traditional or tubeless systems.
Our RL hubs use a smooth 5 pawl 30 click engagement drive, a cro-mo axle and freehub as well as sealed bearings, to deliver great performance and compatibility.
100% hand built and supplied pre-taped, Ridge Line wheels are tubeless ready from the box.
- Front Standard: 100 x 15mm thru axle (100 x QR5/9mm QR adaptor available aftermarket)
- Front Boost: 110 x 15mm thru axle
- Rear Standard: 142 x 12mm thru axle
- Rear Boost: 148 x 12mm thru axle
- Spokes: Black, plain gauge
- Nipples: Black brass
- Rim Depth: 17.7mm
- Internal Width: 30mm
- External Width: 35mm
- Rim Joint type: Pinned
- Front Hub Spacing: 100mm or 110mm Boost
- Rear Hub Spacing: 142mm or 148mm Boost
- Drillings: 32 Hole
- Freehub: Shimano HG type
- Freehub Body: Cro-mo steel
- Drive System: RL 5 Pawl (Road HG), 30 engagement points (12 degree)
- Disc Mount: 6 Bolt
- Recommended Tyre size: 2.25-2.8"
- Tubeless: Tubeless ready
- Colour: Anodised black hub and rim with subtle white decals