Light enough to be at home on a long-travel all-mountain bike, but stiff and durable enough for freeride and bike park abuse, the Bartlett is in a class of its own. The dual-crown design allows a longer travel fork at shorter axle-to-crown lengths - as well as stiffness and steering precision that’s unmatched.
Features like the highly tunable FulFill™ air-spring, low-pressure IFP damper, PSST™ pressure relief valves, and Outcast arch design carryover from the award-winning Ribbon. In addition to the acclaimed Ramp Control™ technology, the Bartlett also features tunable air-spring volume by way of threaded spacers that attach to the Ramp Control™ cartridge. So it may easily be used as a secondary fork by riders heading to the bike park or using their enduro bike for DH racing, the Bartlett uses 'Boost' 15x110 spacing - allowing those riders to use their existing wheels.
- External Adjustments: Positive/negative air-spring pressure, low speed compression, ramp control
- Internal Adjustments: Travel (5mm increments), spring volume
- Stanchions: 35mm
- Spring System: FulFill™ independent positive & negative chamber system
- Brake Mount: 180mm PM
- Rake: 49mm
- Travel (fork): 170mm, 180mm or 190mm
- Axle: 15x110mm QR axle standard, Bolt-on optional
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Colour: Black